Once you have signed up for a new customer account using the Gbets promo code you will be able to explore the site and place some bets. This article is designed to show you how to then withdraw your winnings.
Read on to discover the Gbets withdrawal process – and which payment methods are available to use in South Africa.
The Different Gbets Withdrawal Methods
So you’ve completed the Gbets registration and placed some bets. Then you might be lucky enough to win a few of your wagers. But how do you get a hold of your winning returns?
There are a number of ways you can complete the Gbets withdrawal process. Customer account holders can choose the payment method that suits them. Just a note, you will usually have to use the same method as when you made your Gbets deposit.
The Gbets withdrawal methods available include:
- Credit and Debit cards (e.g., Visa, Mastercard)
- OTT Voucher
- FNB eWallet
- 1Voucher App
Gbets Withdrawal with Credit and Debit Cards
- First, log into your Gbets customer account
- Tap on the profiler icon in the top right hand corner of your screen
- Then select ‘withdraw’ from the menu
- You will then need to select ‘MaterCard/Visa/American Express’
- Then enter your bank account number and the bank branch
- Enter the amount that you wish to withdraw
- Finally, tap ‘submit’ to complete the transaction
Gbets Withdrawal with OTT Voucher
- Start off by logging into your Gbets account
- Tap the profile at the top
- Select ‘withdraw’
- Then choose ‘OTT Voucher’
- You will then have to enter the amount you want to withdraw
- Next, select either ‘FNB eWallet’ or ‘Standard Bank Instant Money’
- Tap ‘submit’ to request the withdrawal
Gbets Withdrawal with FNB eWallet
- Start off by logging into your Gbets customer account
- Tap the profile icon at the top of the screen and select ‘withdraw’
- You will then need to select ‘FNB eWallet’
- Enter your mobile phone number
- Then enter the amount you wish to withdraw
- Tap ‘submit’ to confirm the transaction
- You will receive an SMS confirming that the funds have been transferred
- Use the PIN in the SMS to withdraw the funds at an FNB ATM
How to Withdraw Money from Gbets
As you can see, the Gbets withdrawal process is very similar, no matter which payment method you are using. Just follow the instructions for any of the methods and you should see your funds within 1-3 days.
In case you haven’t opened an account, do so by providing all the required information.
- Log into your account
After opening your Gbets account, you will need to use your selected credentials and complete the login procedure.
- Go to the Cashier
After that, pay the payment section a visit and go to withdrawals.
- Select your preferred withdrawal method
Select the option you would like to use for withdrawals and follow the prompts to complete the transaction successfully.
Gbets Withdrawal FAQs
Yes. You are able to use the cash out feature on some bets at Gbets. You will be able to see from your bet history whether this is the case. Just tap the button and follow the instructions to cash out.
Most withdrawals at Gbets will go through within 24 hours of the initial request. But you may find that the Gbets withdrawal time for some is around 1-3 business days.
The Gbets minimum withdrawal amount you can take from your Gbets customer account is R50.
There is no maximum withdrawal amount, although you must have the funds in your account in the first place.
It’s quite easy to deposit funds in Gbets, once you know how to do it! Hopefully, we’ve came up with a full Gbets Deposit article.