This article discusses the 10bet registration process. Additionally, it covers the FICA registration in-depth, the bookmaker’s sign up offer, and provides answers to some frequently asked questions.
- Variety of in-play markets
- 24/7 support
🔍 10bet Registration South Africa: Step-by-Step Guide
The steps outlined below detail how to create a 10bet account in South Africa.
How to open an account at 10bet South Africa?
- Visit the Bookmaker’s Website
First, visit the 10bet website on a desktop or mobile device through your favourite browsers, such as Chrome, Opera Mini, or Firefox. If you’ve downloaded the 10bet app to your phone, you can also use that as an alternative.
- Next, click “Join Now” in the top-right corner of the homepage.
This action will direct you to the bookmaker’s sign up page, where you must fill in the blanks with some of your personal information.
- Enter your Username
Your username is the first information you need to enter on the 10bet sign up form. Your username must be 6-20 characters long.
- Select a Suitable Password
- Enter your Phone Number
You must enter a valid and functional phone number because the platform will send you a verification code later to verify your account.
- Enter your Email Address
It is recommended to provide a functional and valid email address. This is because the bookmaker frequently sends its users emails informing them of active promotions, bonuses, app updates, and other notifications.
- Check the Confirmation Box
- Slide Puzzle
You must solve a puzzle on this bookmaker’s sign up page to prove that you are not a robot.
- Phone Verification
The bookmaker will send a 6-digit verification code to the phone number you entered on the sign up page. After entering the verification code, click “Continue” to complete the registration process.
🎁 10bet Sign up Offer
Like most elite bookmakers, 10bet offers its new customers a signup bonus after successfully registering on the platform. The bookmaker provides a 100% sports bonus of up to R1,000 when they create an account with the sportsbook.
Also, they can use a 10bet bonus code during their registration process if one is available. However, you must adhere to the terms and conditions of the bookmaker’s sign up offer to pay out from the offer.
❓ What is Needed to Complete the 10bet Registration?
The signup process for 10bet is quick and straightforward, and it only takes a few minutes to complete. All you need to register with the sportsbook is to fill in personal details such as your username, password, phone number, and e-mail address.
You must also solve a puzzle and input the verification code the sportsbook will send to your phone number in the appropriate field to verify your phone number.
🔐 10bet FICA Registration
FICA (Financial Intelligence Center Act) verification is fundamental to online betting in South Africa. FICA verification makes you eligible to make withdrawals from your 10bet account.
Furthermore, it protects your accounts from unauthorized access and illegal withdrawals from third parties.
You must submit your FICA documents to the bookmaker via your profile section on the bookmaker’s website or email.
Ensure you submit legitimate identification documents in addition to your personal information on the sportsbook registration page to prove your identity, age, address, and other details.
The platform’s service provider, FraudCheck (Pty) Ltd, will check these documents. The identity documents that the sportsbook will accept are listed below.
- A copy of a valid identification document with a photo, such as an ID, Passport, Driver’s License or document for an asylum seeker.
- A copy of a recent utility bill, such as a phone or electricity bill, that confirms your address. It is imperative to remember that the utility bill cannot be more than three months old.
- A copy of a recent bank, credit, or debit account statement. The account statement must be current and relate to a financial method that was used; it cannot be over three months.
Furthermore, your name on the platform must match the name on your government-issued identification.
⚖️ 10bet Registration – Terms and Conditions
Below are the terms and conditions you must meet to complete the 10bet registration.
- You must be a new user.
- You must create only one account. The bookmaker does not support multiple accounts and reserves the right to suspend or close them if it suspects you operate multiple accounts.
- Users must be above 18 years.
- You must be a resident of South Africa. If the platform suspects you registered a 10bet account from a location outside of South Africa, it reserves the right to immediately suspend or close your account.
- During the registration process, you must provide your personal information, including your phone number and email address.
- You must upload or provide valid identification documents to prove your age and verify your identity upon request.
It is important to note that the minimum deposit on the platform is R10. However, the maximum deposit varies, depending on your chosen payment method.
10bet Registration FAQs
You can proceed to complete your 10bet registration now that you know the steps to follow. Here are some of the frequently asked questions about registering on 10bet that you may find useful.